If you’re looking for new security doors, you have a huge range of choices. We’d like to give you some useful tips about choosing your security door and what to look for.
Types of Security Doors
There are several basic types of security doors:
- Sliding security doors: This type of security door is very popular in modern homes, and is becoming increasingly popular for home renovations and upgrades. These doors can be custom made to any size. The combination glass and security doors also offer many design opportunities for increasing natural light while also delivering high value onsite security.
- Hinged security doors: These are the traditional security doors, with new features and very strong resistance. Available in many different styles, from conventional to true “designer” doors, custom made in some truly fabulous styles and designs.
- Security doors with grilles: Grilles are an added feature, offering additional protection. Grilles are tough metal fixtures, sometimes used as standalone security doors, or as additional security doors in front of main doorway entrances in traditional homes.
- Airflow: This is a consideration most people overlook. Most modern security doors also allow better airflow through the security mesh. If you’d like to improve air circulation, your new security door can deliver top quality security and cool fresh air, too.
Choosing your security door
When choosing your security door, you can take your pick from a wide range of designs, styles, and practical features:
- Design: Modern security doors can be made to order with a fascinating range of choices. You can even design your own door, and have your design made for you!
- Style: Take a little time to really explore your style options. You can get your security door in any style, custom made for your home. Talk to your security door installer about practical features, choice of materials, and the overall look of your new door.
- Practical security issues: It’s a good idea to speak to your security door service providers about site security. Get the benefit of their experience and any help you need with upgrading your security. This is particularly important for older homes which generally don’t have top quality security for access points like windows and doors.
- Additional security considerations: When choosing your security door, think about windows and gates, too. You can get a matching set of security doors, gates and windows and really upgrade your site security. Also be sure to ask about alarms, or any other security feature you might need.
Your new security doors will deliver strength, a great look, and first class performance. Check out a range of choices and find the right door that’s perfect for your place.
Looking For New Security Doors? Kings Security Doors Is The Place.
Kings Security Doors offers a full range of security doors, gates and windows. We manufacture and install custom made corrosion-proof aluminium security doors and powder coated steel security doors in the style and design you want. Want to design your own security door? Call us on 1300 949 399 or contact us online to speak to one of our experts.